Transitioning the phone?
jablock25

My boyfriend gave me his iphone 5c since he bought a 5s cuz he needed more space. i went to verizon today to have them hook my line up. We restored the phone to factory settings and i got an apple ID and set up my phone. However now every time I download an app he gets a notification on his phone. Somehow his apple ID must still be connected to my phone even though it was restored to factory settings and my apple ID is the one operating the Apps store. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transitioning the phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jablock25, that's really cool of your boyfriend to let you get his 5C. That's a really nice phone too. I show that when logging in with the newest software, the device will ask for the Apple ID passsword, not the actual Apple ID. Have you tried to start fresh by loggin out of the Apple ID and retry?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Transitioning the phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jablock25, that's really cool of your boyfriend to let you get his 5C. That's a really nice phone too. I show that when logging in with the newest software, the device will ask for the Apple ID passsword, not the actual Apple ID. Have you tried to start fresh by loggin out of the Apple ID and retry?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes