Two Trade-In, One was received?
Jsp7

I sent two trade-ins, but only one was processed and received. I shipped them both in one box like I was told. How can I rectify this issue? They’re oils have clearly seen the other phone in there is they processed one phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Two Trade-In, One was received?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want the trade-in process to go smoothly, Jsp7! I'm sorry to learn about what happened, and I'm here to help. In addition to this reply, I will send a Private Note, so we can continue. Thanks! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again, Jsp7! Thank you for meeting me here. First, to confirm receipt of this message, please send a reply with your first and last name. Thanks again! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
Jsp7

Jacob Portillo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to read that your trade-ins haven't gone smoothly. Let's figure out how to iron out the wrinkles with this. Allow me to jump into your account to work towards a resolution.  

To continue, I’ll just need for you to please come into a secure chat message window to keep everything secured/encrypted. Please click here http://spr.ly/6002KsXIr  -Alicia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jsp7, sorry to read you've had some problems with the trade-in, so we're here to help. I've sent you a Private Note so we can gather some personal/account information that we're not able to obtain here in public. Please meet us in the Private Note to continue. Thank you!  -Alicia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jsp7, I'm sorry, I sent you the last message in the public forum. Please meet us in the Private Note. I resent a Private Note to you. I appreciate it! -Alicia

0 Likes