UNLOCKEDIPAD200 promo code doesn't work
Shaneabara

Hello,

I've been a verizon user for a few years now, and I purchased an iPad through Apple store because they offer a $200 gift card rebate if purchased through them and activated through Verizon. It's beyong my activation period, and whenever I claim the rebate, it keeps giving me an error. I need help!

0 Likes
Re: UNLOCKEDIPAD200 promo code doesn't work
KH11321
Enthusiast - Level 2

Shaneabara, you are one of many who was duped by both Apple and Verizon for this rebate. I have been trying to claim my rebate since Spetember 28 and have just been shuffled from one support person to another, with nobody having any idea what to do. I went throught the published process from the day I bought the iPad from Apple, and it has just been a huge run around. I am not letting this go. 

0 Likes
Shaneabara

I have been struggling with them for over a year now and makes me want to leave Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Shaneabara. We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. We appreciate you as a customer and it would sadden us to see you go because of the concern you have with a rebate. We definitely want to help in every way that we can. So that we are updated, can you please share with us when it was that you purchased the iPad and when it was that you attempted to redeem the rebate?

-Brett

0 Likes