UPS Lost My Trade-In
rufer33
Enthusiast - Level 1

UPS confirmed with me today that they have lost my iPhone 11 trade in device. Verizon told me that I need to submit a claim with UPS directly, but UPS told me Verizon have to submit the claim. I am extremely frustrated as this is the second time I have had issues with a trade in while a Verizon customer and I really don’t want to get involved in a protracted run around going back and forth between both Verizon and UPS. I have been a long term Verizon customer, but If this can’t be resolved quickly by Verizon, I feel I will have no other option but to make the switch to T-Mobile.

0 Likes
Re: UPS Lost My Trade-In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're terribly sorry to here about your experience. Please use the link provided to verify the mobile account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth -Joel

0 Likes
rufer33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there

Thank you for the quick response , but the provided link does not work 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rufer33, we apologize for this inconvenience as the link being sent should have been shared privately. no need to worry as I will be sending you a Private Message shortly. Please stand by.-Kevin

0 Likes