UPS Lost my new iPhone
Jpsgcc88

UPS lost my new phone I ordered on 12/23/21 and shipped 1/1/22 and was supposed to arrive on 1/4. It was lost in transit after several calls to UPS and they told me I could only file a claim through Verizon. Now Verizon cancelled my order without notifying me after I filed a claim with them and want to charge me more than what I paid for my original order. I had to contact Verizon 4x to check on the status of my order. And am still waiting for a call back from a manager. I’m really upset at the lack of communication, the amount of time I’ve had to spend on something that I did not cause and the time lost I should have had my phone. I have been a customer for 20 years, my parents and wife as well. I will be referring them to a different service if this isn’t resolved in an acceptable way. 

0 Likes
Re: UPS Lost my new iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jpsgcc88. We are very sorry to hear about what has happened with your order. We certainly want to make sure that this is taken care of correctly for you. Can you please share the make and model of the device that you ordered? -Brett

0 Likes
gav7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue! did the issue get resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine this is frustrating for you, and I am so very sorry about that. No one wants to have delays with their order. Just to clarify, have you been in contact with us regarding this issue? -Rosie

0 Likes
JenHallmeyer22

Verizon messed up my iPhone order and canceled it but they are still charging me for it.

so I decided to order it at the Apple Store. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday but guess what UPS lost it.

apparently losing iPhones is a common thing with UPS you think shippers would stop trusting them with it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We're so sorry to learn your shipment has been lost by the carrier. Were you able to connect with UPS, so they can start an investigation? If not, that would be the next step.

*Anna

0 Likes