Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UPS lost my phone
Tjparks27

I ordered my brand new iPhone 13 max Pro over a week ago and it has still not arrived to my house. I went back to the Verizon store and they were very unhelpful and just gave me a list of numbers to try and call and sent me on my way. This is not how you conduct a transaction Verizon, I was very excited to have a brand new phone now I'm just disappointed and getting the run around.

0 Likes
Re: UPS lost my phone
verdidiva

I ordered an upgraded phone on May 23rd.  I followed the tracking of delivery right up to when UPS stopped in front of my house, went into the back of the truck, and then got back in the drivers seat and drove away.  I got an updated tracking notice that the phone would be delivered the following day by 7pm.  No phone.  I talked to Verizon representatives and opened an investigation with UPS.  At one point, my Verizon account congratulated me on my upgrade choice and charged me the full price on the phone I already owned!  Many text chat and phone calls later, I got that straightened out.  Today, June 14th, I went to my local Verizon store to see if they would honor the trade.  No, I am now not eligible for a new phone.  My advice, never order an upgraded phone for mail delivery.  If it is lost or stolen in transit, somehow it’s your problem.

0 Likes
Re: UPS lost my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having my device upgrade not delivered successfully is very alarming. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the upgrade. I will make sure we submit feedback to ensure we improve on this experience. Keep in mind, we do have current promotions available for new and existing customers as well. https://www.verizon.com/deals/

-Rodney

0 Likes