Unable to trade in phones after cancelled order
Thac_Am
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was trying to trade in 4 phones on my account to take advantage of the iPhone 13 promo that was going on. I placed the order on October 4th then received an email on October 13th stating there was a problem with my order and it was on hold and it needed to be resolved by October 12 but I didn’t receive the email till October 13 and my order was cancelled. I called in and was told it was resolved and I could place another order I tried all day and was unable to place my order therefore missing out on the promotion I was trying to us. I was told by a chat agent after missing out on the promotion that in 24 hours I could place another order but not use the promotion and now I’m getting this message on 3 out of the 4 phones on my account: 

You have a pending order on your account.

You currently have a pending order on this account. You have the option to return to My Verizon to add a new device after the order has been completed or you may contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for assistance with your order.

I am getting the run around and it’s very frustrating all of my phones on the account was eligible and now I can’t do anything and missed the promotion I wanted. Looking into other services. The customer service has been horrible!!! 
Re: Unable to trade in phones after cancelled order
dallashowell89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the exact same thing happen to me.  I really feel like this is a way for Verizon to save money.  I don't think they expected this many people to take advantage of their promotion. 

Thac_Am
Enthusiast - Level 1

I completely agree!! Looks like multiple people are in the same situation. I’m sure Verizon will be losing a lot of customers due to the situation. RIDICULOUS!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thac_Am, we are here for you and would be more than happy to help with making sure that you can trade in your devices. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
dallashowell89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon made this issue right and put a manual credit on my account to deal with the delta trade in credit.   It took over 12 hours to find someone to help, but I found it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dallashowell89, as a valued customer, your concerns are always our top priority. Although you've stated that your account concern was addressed and resolved by our Customer Service Team, I apologize that it took so long to get it resolved.

Thank you for being so patient, as we strive to assist our customers as quickly as possible. Thank you for being so patient and working with our team. We'll work even harder to continue earning your customer loyalty!

Thank you for sharing your feedback here and for continuing to be a valued customer. -Robert C.

0 Likes