Unable to upgrade phone online, through phone, or app
Jhereculy

I am unable to upgrade my phone online, through the app, or with a representative.  The current phone I am using was purchased fully last year and has been used with prepaid until today when transferred to the postpaid service.

I transferred my line today from prepaid to postpaid, however worked with two reps earlier to place an order for the iPhone 12 pro for pickup (which I wanted cancelled due to the iPhone 13) and then another rep with the iPhone 13 pro but the conversation got disconnected after I paid the taxes for the installment agreement but never accepted the terms and conditions to move forward.

I worked with a 3rd rep who ported my line over but was unable to place the order for the new iPhone due to the following error:

You have a pending order on your account.

You currently have a pending order on this account. You have the option to return to My Verizon to add a new device after the order has been completed or you may contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for assistance with your order.

I have spoken with 2-3 reps who have not been able to fix the issue but found a similar thread on this forum and am hoping that someone can assist me.  Thanks in advance for any help provided.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to upgrade phone online, through phone, or app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jhereculy. We are sorry to hear that you are having a pending order issue that is preventing you from placing an order for the iPhone 13. We are going to send you Private Note to assist you further with this issue. *Cassie

View solution in original post

0 Likes
danamd89
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the exact issue

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jhereculy. We are sorry to hear that you are having a pending order issue that is preventing you from placing an order for the iPhone 13. We are going to send you Private Note to assist you further with this issue. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, danamd89. We would never want to see you leave because of this issue. We know how important being able to place an order for your account is. Let's get this issue resolved for you. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
HolyCityGigi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I receive a message that states I have to come into the store to complete my purchase after going all the way through the upgrade process, so frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help. We can certainly help clear up anything confusion. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
Jhereculy

Issue has been resolved by letting order cancel and re-ordering the iPhone 13 which is safe in hand and being used.

Thanks for offering to help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad you got everything taken care of! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

*Robert

0 Likes
Rich611

I keep getting errors stating that my upgrade and order for two iPhone 13 Pro Max cannot be processed and to try again. I’ve cleared my cart and started over. I’ve tried to do this on my wife’s phone. Nothing is working. I’ve wasted about two hours on this. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you able to complete your order without any issues.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes