Unlock iPhone Verizon for Tmobile service
wanboo05

Hello everyone,

Can Verizon iPhone 8 plus be unlocked for Tmobile service? If yes, how to do that? I am using Tmobile.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Unlock iPhone Verizon for Tmobile service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should already be SIM unlocked.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wanboo05

When I purchased the phone, I had used it with Tmobile perfectly. Then, I reseted the whole phone and it came out "No service" on Tmobile service. Do you know what I should do? Thank you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

wanboo05 wrote:

When I purchased the phone, I had used it with Tmobile perfectly. Then, I reseted the whole phone and it came out "No service" on Tmobile service. Do you know what I should do? Thank you.

That's information which should have been included in the original post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wanboo05-

I can certainly provide information regarding the use of your Verizon device on another network. If the phone has been activated on a Verizon Wireless account then it is unlocked to be used with another carrier. As of 02/12/18, all Verizon Wireless iPhones will be locked until initially activated on Verizon. 

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dgtruong

I have a Verizon acct. and I am currently using Pixel Phone with that account.  I bought a VERIZON iPhone X and would like to unlock it for oversea on the upcoming trip.  I activated the phone with Verizon simcard and it worked perfectly.  I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE UNLOCKED.  However, when I borrowed a T-mobile simcard to test.  It said SIMCARD NOT SUPPORT.  Should I have left the Verizon Simcard on the iPhone X for a longer period of time.  Like a few days or so? .etc.

0 Likes
dgtruong

Will someone from Verizon please help?

0 Likes
dgtruong

FYI, my Verizon acct. is a corporate post paid acct.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dgtruong, we are here to help you. How long was the iPhone activated on your account?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dgtruong

I put the Verizon simcard in my iPhone X and it activated.  I saw of the Verizon website it was activated and recognized the device.  I left the simcard in the phone for approximately 15 mins or so.  Should I have left the simcard in longer.  Is there a waiting period that I have to use THAT phone for it to be unlocked?

I spoke to rep. at Verizon.   She said "no".  The phone was verified PAID OFF and in good standing (not blacklisted).

Thx

Davie

0 Likes