Unsatisfied customer
DAISIES77

I'm so unsatisfied and disappointed with Verizon, I can't believe how bad the customer services is.  I've only been a customer for more than a month and have seriously regretted switching from At&T to Verizon.  Every time I call, to ask for assistance, nobody seems to be able to help me, or they just tell me whatever to get me to the next step and then hang up. Nobody follows through. I have been on hold for more than 30 minutes for the second time today and still no help.  This is so upsetting.  I'm very tempted to cancel my account and go back to At&t if there are no improvements.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unsatisfied customer
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you're wanting assistance you have to give details about whatever your issue is (that you're calling CS for). Other users can then attempt to help you or steer you in the right direction. A rep may also respond but there's no guarantee that it will be immediately.

0 Likes
Re: Unsatisfied customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am devastated hearing that your short time with us has been less than stellar, DAISIES77. I would be heart broken if you left us so quickly. Let's turn there experiences around, and as kaebfly stated, we would need to know more about what is happening. So I can better assist can you please elaborate on what issues you are having?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes