Upgrade with a trade in...
tcov84

I am wanting to preorder the XsMax. I have an 8plud in perfect condition to use as a trade in. My question is how to do this without paying upfront? In other words I want to reserve the new device and when it’s available I will trade in my current model. Yes, I plan to use the device payment option offered through VZW. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade with a trade in...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in upgrading to a new device, Tcov84! As long as you are eligible to upgrade, you can pre-order one today. You can check to see if you are eligible to upgrade by placing a call to #UPG (#874) from your Verizon Wireless device. You can click on the following link in order to order the device: http://spr.ly/6585D0fo3 Depending on where you are located, you may need to pay the sales tax upfront but during the order it will further advise. Please let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Chris_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes