Upgrade
Garc67

What is the cost of upgrading from iPhone 4 to iPhone  6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garc67,
I’m a big fan of Apple products and always want to keep up with the latest models. There are a few different models of the iPhone 6 available. 16GB, 64GB or 128GB. Also, there are different ways you can upgrade. We offer the Device Payment Plan now to where you can pay off the phone over the course of 24 months. If you are wanting to do a 2 year upgrade and have one available, pricing for the 6 starts at $99.99.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Garc67

With my current plan, I have an upgrade available. So for a 16gb iPhone on a two year contract, it would add $99 a month to my bill?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Upgrade time is always exciting, and I know that I as well would want to have all the details on hand to make the best decision. Garc67, If you purchase your next iPhone using a two year contract, the $99.00 would be billed one time in exchange for being on a two year contract.

If you choose a device payment plan, the full cost of the phone is broken down into 24 small monthly payments.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes