Upgraded to iPhone 6 now my friend doesn't get my texts
Alsmommi69

Same number. She has the same android phone she did before I upgraded from iPhone 5 to the 6. I get her messages. She does not get mine. She is the only one I have this issue with. I turned off iMessage, reset network several times, etc. nothing works. Help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgraded to iPhone 6 now my friend doesn't get my texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Alsmommi69
I'm very sorry to hear your not able to communicate with your friend thru text message. I know that would be very frustrating.  Let's work on this together!  Are you able to delete her contact completely? Try just texting the 10 digit number and seee if that goes thru. You can also have your friend delete all old messages and power the device on and off and retest.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Alsmommi69

I had her delete all messages and me as a contact and I did the same. I tried just texting the number with and without the + and nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Alsmommi69

Sorry to read about messaging with your friend. When did this issue begin?  Does it only occur with that particular mobile number?  Keep us posted so we can assist further.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alsmommi69

It started when I upgraded to my iPhone 6 and yes it's only one number

0 Likes
Alsmommi69

Is anyone going to help me with this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alsmommi69.

We are here for you and definitely want you to be able to text with your friend. Does your friend also have an iPhone? Has your friend doublechecked her phone to see if she hasn't accidently blocked your number?

SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alsmommi69

No she does not have an iPhone and yes she has checked to make sure I'm not blocked. She has deleted all my info and re entered it. She has the same phone she had when I upgraded. Only difference is I upgraded from iphone5 to iphone6. Nothing else has changed.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

So are you gonna spend all days on an olive chat forum or will you call verizon to troupleshoot?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is important to keep in touch with your friends Alsmommi69! We will get this fixed. Have you removed her contact information and readded it? If it is only happening to her there might be something going on, on her end. Let's try turning off iMessage http://spr.ly/6584B6GRe; and sending her a text message. Let me know if that worked.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes