Verizon Activation
wsellers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it that Verizon is refusing after a whole year to replace the phone on my acct when its their fault. The issue is that during the automated activation the insurance was removed. It took me months to get someone on the line who actually found this out. Still i have no phone bc insurance wont pay bc of the time frame and neither will Verizon bc of the time frame but they know its their fault. If i cancel the line i have been advised they will charge early termination fees oh or i could just buy another phone at full price. I have been a customer for 7 yrs and have four lines with this company.

I bought this phone for my nephews bday and its just horrible that i am not able to replace the phone and am still stuck with the monthly charges. Noone will help me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Activation
tbo27
Master - Level 2

You didn't notice you weren't paying the insurance for a year? Apple may sell you another. You can buy cpo from vzw or swappa.com. usually you can find one at like twice the deductible or so.

wsellers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually my nephew dropped the phone the same week that he received it. No I am not still paying insurance on the line. I called VZ support the same day he dropped the phone and was advised no problem he had the insurance and not to worry. Well i waited a couple of weeks to replace the phone and thats  when i was advised he did not have insurance on the phone. Then for months i repeatedly called in advising that we had insurance on the line. Thats when 4 mths later a gentleman adv he did see where the insurance was removed during activation so he refunded half of what i had paid so far and but still no phone.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

And I'm echoing previous post...

how did you not notice no insurance on the bill?

if he cracked the screen only, the cost to replace is less than the deductable anyway.

0 Likes