Verizon Desktop Messaging Issue
jksmith0115

My iMac updated and now the look of my Verizon Desktop App has changed.  I can no longer send group messages like I once could.  My SMS/MMS is enabled on my iPhone.  Any suggestions??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Desktop Messaging Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jksmith0115, new updates are always exciting. Let's look into this group messaging issue you are experiencing. Are regular messages working properly on the app? Are there any updates available for the Message + application on the iMac? 

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jksmith0115

I was able to figure out the new layout to send a group text, and have them reply only to me.  However, the input field has changed on how you enter multiple phone numbers.  Before I had to copy the numbers I wanted to a notepad, put a comma after each number, then copy and paste into the phone field.  This time I had to enter each number individually.  Did Verizon change the way you enter multiple phone numbers in a text message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jksmith0115, I understand since updating your iMac, you now have to enter each number individually.  Have you tried using the Web App from our Verizon Messages page? http://spr.ly/6587B1n6S . Let us know if the Web App allows you to copy and paste the numbers from notepad.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes