Verizon Navigator and Blue tooth
ChipIX

Why doesn't the voice in navigator work in my 2014 F150 work when blue tooth is also on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Navigator and Blue tooth
Tufnuff

I encountered the same problem in my F150. On one occasion my iPhone wasn't connected to my Bluetooth under settings but Im not 100% sure this was the solution.

0 Likes
Tufnuff

Even though the Bluetooth was on, I discovered that my iPhone wasn't connected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChipIX,

We want you to be able to get the most out of your navigation and phone's bluetooth in your F150. You may be having a compatibility issue, but let's figure out if that's the case. Has the voice navigation ever worked with the truck? Does the voice for the navigation work when using other bluetooth devices? Please share which model iPhone do you have and what software version you have.  You can find the version by using this link to find out http://vz.to/1PpR4wq .

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChipIX

ShawnteJ

When driving the blue tooth system works as the voice comes thru the trucks speakers. However, while blue tooth is on, there is no voice from navigator. The voice returns when I turn blue tooth off.  I'm using an iphone6+. The IOS is 8.4.1.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChiplX

Thanks for providing the addtional details. Let's get this figured out. You definitely have a great phone & I want to help make your road trips even easier.  Have you tried to repaid both devices?  When the device is navigation, is the system set to mute?

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChipIX

No, the phone is not in mute mode. I don't know what "Have you tried to repaid both devices?" means. Sorry.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to be able to hear your navigation while driving. I want to do all we can to get this working for you. Are other bluetooth functions working ok through your F150? Are you able to listen to music or have your messages read to you?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes