Verizon Rebate for BYOD
Jc304889
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was supposed to get a rebate for BYOD for $500. I have talked to a dozen agents. 4 of them escalated a claim which was denied as ineligible without explanation. When I signed up to switch to Verizon service I didn’t get this kind of runaround and no warning I was somehow ineligible. Clearly Verizon has a policy of grabbing as many customers as they can from other carriers but not making good on the rebates. 

Re: Verizon Rebate for BYOD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience we want you to have. It's important to us that your rebate runs smoothly. Let's take a look into what exactly is going on. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Jc304889
Enthusiast - Level 2

Private note to who? How?

0 Likes
Jc304889
Enthusiast - Level 2

The cryptic message that you sent was not helpful at all. Who am I sending the private note to? You’re just blowing me off. This is a terrible consume experience.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@Jc304889 

in order to send a private message to vzw_customer_support, please click on their name and view profile. at the profile page you will find a button to send them a private message.  vzw_customer_support can assist you in private as they may need to ask for some personal information from you that should not be posted to the public community boards.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too long and we want it resolved ASAP.  A Private Message has been sent you so that we can assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
Jc304889
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not resolved. 

0 Likes