Verizon Signal Problems
RemoteB

Started late December 31, 2015. I was getting No Signal or Searching... on my Iphone 6+, I have had no previous problems with this. I looked online and tried restarting it, hard rebooting it, going in and out of airplane mode, making sure carrier settings and IOS was updated, etc. What eventually worked for ~10 minutes was shutting the IPhone off, taking out the sim card, putting it back in, and then powering the device up again. After 10 minutes I'm seeing No Signal again. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Signal Problems
SGlassRROH
Enthusiast - Level 2

If this is something that just started happening and it was working in the same location previously, it could be a dying or dead SIM card. If you go into a store they can swap it out for you and that may help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SGlassRROH
Enthusiast - Level 2

If this is something that just started happening and it was working in the same location previously, it could be a dying or dead SIM card. If you go into a store they can swap it out for you and that may help.

0 Likes
RemoteB

Thanks for the reply, yes this just started happening and it worked in this location previously. Thanks for the advice I live close to a store, ill check it out tomorrow hopefully they can verify the problem.

0 Likes
SGlassRROH
Enthusiast - Level 2

And the good news is that if it is a SIM card it will be free for them to swap it out for you, at least at a corporate store, not sure about the authorized re-sellers.

0 Likes