Verizon Trade in Issue
soupee2022

Hi there, 

Anyone else have issues with their trade in? I traded 4 devices in November and it's still not showing up properly in my billing account. Been on hold for over 2 hours with this number: 800.416.8894. I'm close to just hanging up. 

Thanks in advance!

j

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Trade in Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

soupee2022, making sure you receive an update on your device trade-in concern is important. We are here to help. I have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.  -Sylvia

0 Likes
plilly00

I’m having the same problem did you get yours resolved I was suppose to get 500 a piece of of mine but that’s not on my bill

Pennylilly
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there plilly00 and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned to learn that you are having trouble with your trade-in and we are here to help. When did you send your device back to us? Did you have a tracking number that shows the device has already been delivered? We're here to help. -Candice

0 Likes
gsbecamegm

They are awful.  Been dealing with this issue since May.   Five phone calls later (once a month), I have now been told, it's my problem.  I don't have a tracking number any more.   They are horrible.

My advice - print out/screenshot everything - the tracking number especially.   Good luck.  I'm not getting anywhere with them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gsbecamegm, we do want to ensure you receive your trade-in promotion but also need to confirm that our warehouse has received your device. We can look this up either by the return tracking number or Device ID for the device.

We've sent you a private message to assist with your trade-in. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
Gilly29

I traded in 3 phones which Verizon said they received and applied the credits to my account then removed credits for one of the trade ins and said they didn’t receive the phone after telling me they did. Over 2 months of them charging me for the missing phone just to one day find out the phone was in their wear house the whole time no one every checked to see it’s location and they just decided to charge me one day

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that all issues are resolved. I know that getting the deal that was expected is important. Was the correct credit able to be re-applied to the account for the device which was traded in? 

-Chris

0 Likes