Verizon cloud again
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

The note on my Verizon cloud apple 4s says "content is pending for backup" 109 photos but it also says backup was completed. The photos I wanted to transfer to the cloud are not there. I think they may be the 109 but I can't figure it out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud again
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have enough space in your Verizon Cloud for the 109 photos? They may not be able to transfer due to lack of space.

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes Cheryl. Thanks for writing. We have lots of room. I think! It shows I have used 17 MB

bk

I've noticed that many people use entire colons when a semicolon would work just fine. Dilbert

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you check to make sure you have the most recent version of the Verizon Cloud app? If not update it and try the backup process again.

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sure. I will try that. Thanks.

bk

I've noticed that many people use entire colons when a semicolon would work just fine. Dilbert

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have version 14.2.28. My phone shows that there isn't another update.

bk

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried manually doing a backup via the three vertical dots on the top right of VZ cloud's home screen. Does the manual backup go through? If that doesn't work I'm out of suggestions. Sorry!

I just noticed mine also says "content pending for backup" but I'm sure it's because I have tons of videos set to sync that wouldn't fit my space allocation.

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will try that. Thanks. Any ideas of who might help if it doesn't work?

bk

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not have three vertical dots. Only the circle made out of two arrows.

bk

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's strange. When you open the Verizon Cloud app on your device it should default to showing your cloud's Home screen. At the very top you'll see three vertical lines, the words VERIZON CLOUD and then three vertical dots.

Sorry I'm not able to help you more. At this point, if you still need help, I'd recommend calling in to Verizon's support team. Maybe there's a issue with the app itself. Maybe it's specific to your device type.

0 Likes