Verizon cloud
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have an apple 4s. When uploading to verizon cloud only part of my photos are there. There is a note that says 109 are pending but it also says the action was completed. I want to delete photos off my phone once they ate transferred to the cloud but I can't figure out how to get them all there. I have plenty of storage so that's not the problem.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon cloud
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks. I deleted app and reinstalled it and it worked.

bk

I've noticed that many people use entire colons when a semicolon would work just fine. Dilbert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Semicolon,

We'll definitely help get all of those photos transferred for you! I did have a few questions for you. When you are trying to upload all of those photos are you also doing other things with your phone such as checking email, playing a game, or browsing the internet? I've found there are times when the phone must stay on the uploading screen to complete the upload on iPhones. Once you switch to a different screen it'll pend anything that hasn't uploaded and not finish until you're back on that screen.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for your quick reply. I have noticed that the transfer stops when I go off the app. I even disabled my lock screen so it would continue the transfer. I have gone back and begun a new transfer which shows completed but the photos are still pending back up. Earlier when I would start a transfer and do something else I got a note that I would have to restart or that it would restart when I returned to verizon cloud. So after that I did nothing during the transfer and disabled lock to make sure it didn't stop.

bk

I've noticed that many people use entire colons when a semicolon would work just fine. Dilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Semicolon,

Thanks for trying that and getting back to us with the results. Have you tried simply deleting the app from the phone, downloading it again, and then trying the backup? That may just work!

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I even disabled my lock setting so that my phone would stay in the cloud app. I didn't touch the phone until it noted the day and time of last backup being current.

bk

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying Semicolon. Are the pictures backed up online? Can you see them from www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Are they backed up with iCloud? Try deleting and readding the app and retest.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok. Thx. No they are not.

bk

0 Likes
Semicolon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks. I deleted app and reinstalled it and it worked.

bk

0 Likes