Verizon official pre order thread!
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Ordered my wife a rose gold 6S 128gb and myself a gold 6S plus 128gb soon as it went live on my end around 11:56 or so after a few complications was done by 11:59 ordered both phones in one transaction and so far confirmation email says delivery by 9/25. How was everyone else's pre order and what did you get

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon official pre order thread!
Pastor13th
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered mine around the same time without any problems. 6s Plus Silver 128 gig

0 Likes
steve225
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone figure out how to order the phone at the discounted price with the 2 year contract? I was told I'm grandfathered in for the upgrade discounts, but I don't see an option to get the discount online.

upittgrad93
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having same issue.  Shows that my device is eligible for upgrade, but only showing full price option.

UmmWho

Ordered mine at the same time... Gray 128GB 6s Plus. Estimated delivery is 9/25. Now the waiting begins!

0 Likes
steve225
Enthusiast - Level 2

let me know if you figure it out lol

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I was able to get my order in at 1:57am CST without any issue.  Hopefully it will still deliver on 9/25 like they said it would.   I know last year that they messed with the dates for some orders.  Fingers crossed that it doesn't happen this year.

0 Likes
upittgrad93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was able to get it done over phone (if you can get through), still not sure why 2 yr rate not available online.  Good luck, i am going back to bed.

0 Likes