Verizon's E911 issues still an issue.
wbkermod

I have been trying for a week to figure out why I can't purchase 2 apple watches from Verizon due to the E911 issues.  This house and address have been here for over 40 years, yet it doesn't show up in their system.  I don't want to enter a different address as suggested by Verizon Customer Service.  Please fix your issues or I can see if Tmobile or ATT have it correct.  This is ridiculous.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's E911 issues still an issue.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. I'd be disappointed too if I were experiencing an issue purchasing two Apple Watches, due to an E911 issues, for over a week. We apologize for your inconvenience, and we're here to help you in any way we can. We'd certainly regret losing you as our customer.

May I ask, have you spoken with our Customer Service Team by phone at 800-922-0204? if so, can you tell us exactly what was communicated to you?

Thanks! 

-Robert C.

0 Likes
wbkermod

I have communicated with customer service, and we tried multiple versions of my address.  I have had the same issue ordering new phones or supplies.  My address shows up in your system as a drop down but when I check out, it states address if not correct.   I always have to contact CS to check out.  The only viable solution I have been given is to use a different bogus address, which seems like a bad idea.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing these details. We understand how inconvenient that can be. Let's work together and find a solution. Are you trying to place an order at this time?

~Gina

0 Likes