Verizon service
saytravel

Verizon service is the worst service. I have noticed that Verizon no longer has the coverage its once had. I have visited more than 10 countries and Verizon was the worst in all those countries. They service is worst when making and connecting  calls in the US. Data plan and LTE are no better, poor quality and lighting speed data speed is no-existent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon service
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Then why do you continue to patronize the business?  Also do tell of these other countries that VZW is in... Besides, if VZW has been horrible...and you know there are other options...explore them.  Don't spend money on a service you hate...make sense?  Thought so...  Smiley Happy  Best of luck to you at your new carrier...

Not applicable

Hate to tell you Verizon only has service in the US.

Snn5
Legend

The coverage in other countries is based on the carriers there that you use international plans with while being a Verizon customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
saytravel, we love to keep you connected when you're internationally traveling. We're in agreement with several international wireless carriers that allow our customers to roam in several countries. However, since we're not the primary carrier there, services is not guaranteed in all areas. We apologize for this inconvenience. Are you currently traveling abroad at this time?

For more details regarding our Global Services, click http://vz.to/1rt7Fn9

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Since your Verizon 4G phone is unlocked for service while in other countries and has bands for international GSM, your best option is to buy a SIM card from a local GSM carrier.

Coverage in the USA is usually fantastic, but not for every area.  You should start a poll:  ask people around you with good service what carrier they use.