Verizon, where are you?? TOTALLY unreliable. Please help.
Marlin357

For a ten-day trip to India we paid for an international calling plan for our two lines.  It worked in Calcutta but now in Guwahati nothing.  Plenty of carriers, but no service available.  Tried accessing Live Chat both late at night and morning (and yes, correcting for time difference) and its ALWAYS "Currently closed".  WHY POST HOURS WHEN YOU DONT FOLLOW THEM??

We switched from Sprint as we thought Verizon would be more reliable.  All it is is more expensive.  We now are in Guwahati India with no phone coverage.  If the systems here aren't able to be paired with Verizon then I would understand.  Unfortunately even during Verizon's posted Live Chat hours, it's simply dead.

Verizon, IS there any time of the day when your live chat actually IS available??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon, where are you??  TOTALLY unreliable.  Please help.
Snn5
Legend

This is the global support number for Verizon from India.  You might be able to call them from some landline perhaps.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, where are you?? TOTALLY unreliable. Please help.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have service while traveling is important. I regret to learn of the difficulites you have experiencied with trying to get live Chat Support Marlin357. If you are still in India and are experiencing difficulties with service, you may contact our 24/7 Global Support Team at 908-559-4899. Our live chat hours are Mon - Fri, 6:30 AM - midnight ET,
 and Sat - Sun, 8 AM - 10 PM ET.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, where are you??  TOTALLY unreliable.  Please help.
Snn5
Legend

Here is some more added reference for you.  the rep's listed number above is a TOLL number.  This list and the number I gave you above are toll FREE.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/6715-4545-global-support-toll-free-numbers.pdf

0 Likes