Voice Mail Problems
mavido79

Had to replace my old Apple 5C with a new 5C.  The new phone isn't alerting me to voicemails.  Not getting the little number popping up on the phone icon and when I look in voicemail, it's empty even when there are messages.  My old phone showed a list of the new and the old undeleted messages.  How do I get this set up on the new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mavido79,

We definitely want you to be able to receive your voicemail notifications. To clarify, are you still receiving new voicemails but just the notifications are not showing? Do you still receiving notifications for missed calls?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Problems
mavido79

This is correct. Example: Yesterday the phone icon showed 2. I checked and there were two missed calls but nothing indicating messages left. However, when I called my voicemail to check, there were two messages.

Lisa Kaye

0 Likes