Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voice Receiver
EAPW77

Ever since I switched to Verizon (old carrier was sprint and was able to use my iPhone 6) I can barely hear people when i am using the iphone.  I tried all troubleshooting and ever bought and replaced a new receiver with out luck.  It seemed to get even worse when i updated to 10.3.2.  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Voice Receiver
sprmankalel
Leader

My point is that you are probably experiencing the issue because the phone is not fully compatible with the Verizon network.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

Did you get a Verizon certified model or did you bring it from your Sprint account?

0 Likes
EAPW77

I brought it from my Sprint account.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

There may be a connectivity issue since it was originally provisioned for use on the Sprint network. Are you having trouble with other functions?

0 Likes
EAPW77

No that is the thing.  I did a used the Voice Memo app and did a recording.  When you play it on the receiver it is loud.  I thought it was the network but i was wondering if there is something i can install to correct the issue of contact Verizon to research.  I am not really wanting to by a new phone.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

My point is that you are probably experiencing the issue because the phone is not fully compatible with the Verizon network.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EAPW77

Yea i was afraid of that.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

We are not at the point here in the USA that phones will just work across all carriers.If that was the case, switching would be waaaaaaay easier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

EAPW77,

We want you to have a full functioning device on our network. SPRMANKALEL provided correct information with regards to bringing your own device from a previous carrier. Allow us to help. Where (indoors or outdoors) does this happen? Do you know other VZW customers with the same concerns?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes