Voice Texting Issues
Jamers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been getting a gray bar with 0:00 on it in my texting field. It doesn't go away and it shows up on everyone I'm trying to text. Plus it covers the words I'm trying to type!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Texting Issues
Lawless101
Enthusiast - Level 1

It should go away after you download the newest update. If not, back up your phone to iCloud and then reset it.

Jamers
Enthusiast - Level 1

It didn't go away

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jamers-

Let's get your messages flowing and back to normal.  The less you have on your plate to worry about the better.  When did the trouble begin?  Have there been any recent changes on your phone besides the software update?  What messaging app are you using?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jamers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

This issue began about two to three weeks ago. There have been no changes other then software updates. I'm using the texting program.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jamers,

Thanks for that additional information. Let's get your messaging working properly. I'd like you to try Reset Network Settings: http://vz.to/1PFt1rK Keep us posted if you notice a difference.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes