Voice mails all disappeared! - now says "Welcome to the Message Management System"
laanais

I recently ported (or "transferred" since it was from Visible, but that's another story) my number to Verizon and at first everything was normal with my voicemail. Now when I look at the voicemail tab, all my saved messages have disappeared! the only thing that is left is a small Call Voicemail button. When I press that, it says "welcome to the message management system."

I have tried everything, including calling *86 and *73, holding 1, resetting my network settings, resetting all my settings (what a pain to have to put all that back together!) and I am at a loss. Many of the messages I lost were sentimental too. I have an iPhone SE if that matters.

Has anyone been able to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Voice mails all disappeared! - now says "Welcome to the Message Management System"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for reaching out to us today! Please follow the steps below to make sure Voicemail is Enabled.
Step 1: Launch the Phone app. Tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top to open Settings. Step 2: Under General, select Voicemail. Step 3: Go to Advanced settings and then tap on Setup to see if the correct voicemail number is set.

*Traci

0 Likes
Re: Voice mails all disappeared! - now says "Welcome to the Message Management System"
laanais

I am not sure what you mean - these instructions may not be for an iPhone. There is no three dot menu icon on the phone app on an iPhone and also there are no advanced seetings available for voicemail on an iPhone. Here is what it shows:

IMG_1B9C63974F3B-1.jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the photo. We may need to reprovision your Voicemail Settings. Please contact us privately so we can get to the bottom of this.

*Traci

0 Likes