Voicemail full warning
Rynn01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 6s Plus. I get no warnings when my voicemail is full.How do I change this? I think I have basic visual voicemail. I automatically get a transcript when a voicemail is left. Please, please help me change this.

TIA,

Rynn01

Labels (1)
Re: Voicemail full warning
deloused
Master - Level 3

There isn’t a warning notification option for full voicemail

Rynn01
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK thanks for answering; but I know I have gotten a voicemail is 90% full warning (or some percentage) in the past. How can I get that back? So we have no way of knowing when our voicemail is full? That isn't helpful. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it does make it easier to know when your voicemail is full Deloused. I am sure we will figure this out for you. Which iPhone do you have? How long has this been going on? Have you restarted your phone? If you have not please do so. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Rynn01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amber, I'm the one with the issue Smiley Happy. I have a 6s Plus.  Yes, I've turned it off and back on numerous times since I found out I'm getting no warnings and my software is up to date. I have no idea how long this has been happening since the absence of a notification is the problem. I was made aware of it being full when my parents couldn't leave a message about 2 months sgo, but I believe it's been much longer since I've gotton a notification.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rynn01 I appreciate those additional details. Let's dive a bit deeper into your voicemail concerns. Have you deleted any voicemails since you became aware of this? Can you please dial *86 from the device to see if that is perhaps the channel that is full? It would explain why your visual voicemail is not generating any alerts.

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TUSK79
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is complete bee ess that Verizon would not have a voicemail full warning.

Tokumoto1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. Don't understand why no warning with VM is full.

boppyy
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZN sent mailbox full warnings when I had a basic phone with them. When I "upgraded" to an iPhone, that service stopped. Hard to believe that my Dumbphone was smarter than my iPhone - or perhaps VZN just wants us to pay extra for visual voicemail.

Gatorwife
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need the voicemail full warning. It is so annoying when someone tells me they couldn’t leave a message. I have several robot calls on block and they are filling up my voicemail box. I wish they were unable to leave a voicemail since they are on block. I don’t get any notification that blocked numbers left a voicemail. Verizon... I use my phone for business and I really wish you could fix this issue. Thanks