Re: Voicemail full warning
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing this feedback. When blocking directly from the device itself, it doesn't block their ability to leave a voicemail. The only way to ensure they are unable to leave a voicemail is to block them at the wireless account level. See link here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/block-unblock-services-faqs/ . BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
rtaylor08
Enthusiast - Level 1

This one really bothers me! I just spent a couple hours with Verizon support to find the truth.  After battling tier-1 support for 90 mins I actually got through to the tier-2 support team (yay!) .... I spoke with a lovely well spoken woman who knew what she was doing and she put me on hold for about 5 mins while she looked into the matter. The answer ... The Verizon Voice Mail servers no longer have the default option of notifying customers when their mailboxes are approaching full (90%).  They just left this out of their new Voice Mail system.  Sweet!

After lambasting her with all the obvious reasons why this was useful to customers I asked her why Verizon would do such a thing that flies in the face of LOGIC!   She quietly and meekly said ... "We don't always get the why?"   I told her this was breach of contract and that I was switching carriers ASAP .... She was very professional and honest so I thanked her for giving me exactly what I was looking for.   The Truth!  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes