Re: Voicemails will not delete
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChrisDay9, we understand the importance of making sure your Voicemails are being permanently deleted. We appreciate the steps you have taken so far in efforts to resolve this concern. Allow us the opportunity to further review. May we have the Make/Model of your device? Also, how are you accessing your voicemail? What steps are you taking to delete your Voicemails?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
ChrisDay9
Enthusiast - Level 2

This does not work. They disappear, then they reappear.

0 Likes
noctua

I was having the same problem. Deleted voicemails would disappear then reappear. My iPhone 8 had been on 24/7 for a long time and turning my phone off then on again fixed the probkem.

0 Likes
TheNewt

So it's now Jan 2020 and the problem is still here? Explain that please!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to get to the bottom of this with you. When did this first start? Have you attempted to manually call your Voicemail and erase the message? EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Andrew1000

Same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Andrew1000, we hear you and want to ensure this changes for you. Can you try these steps and let us know how this works for you?

Put your phone in Airplane Mode.

Open Phone App

Tap the voicemails you want to delete.

Delete the voicemail(s)

Turn on Airplane Mode

See if the Voicemail is deleted.

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
CBBURG

IOS 13.3.1 iPhone 6s

I tried the previous examples and none worked. I went to the Settings/Phone and turned off Wi-Fi Calling and Calls on Other Devices. Then went into and deleted the the unwanted messages. It also let me go in and permanently delete them when it previously wouldn't. I turned both back on and all is good!

0 Likes