WIFI Calling. Need a specific date...
SwitchedFromATT

I switched to Verizon from ATT because of the claims of the best coverage.  Well, I can barely make or receive texts or calls in my house whereas I could with ATT.  Question is -- when specifically will Verizon do what T-Mobile and Sprint have already done -- and add wifi calling for your customers?  Some time this year is not a specific time frame.  Please give me a definitive date.. or, sadly, I'll have to head back to ATT.  Thx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WIFI Calling.  Need a specific date...
Snn5
Legend

WiFi calling most likely won't if ever come to Verizon, despite the rumor that was going around.  Verizon doesn't see the need for it, and frankly, WiFi calling in their opinion is no replacement for network coverage.  Many threads on this as of late.  Search the forums for great examples.

0 Likes
Re: WIFI Calling. Need a specific date...
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

There is no definite date or even a definite admission that Verizon will get this feature. If that is the only thing that will keep you with Verizon then you might want to switch. You can't be given info that has not been publicly released on a feature that isn't currently being offered so if it's that important to you then you need to switch to one of the companies that does offer it right now.