connectivity problems, when is Verizon offering wifi calling

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WIFI calling
Snn5
Legend

There are 83 posts about this same question.  Verizon has not stated when or if WiFi calling will be available.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

There are 83 posts about this same question.  Verizon has not stated when or if WiFi calling will be available.

0 Likes
strand
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon better get going as several competitors

already have wifi calling, and Verizon is supposed

to be a leader?

Sent from my iPhone

Duane Strandberg

In God we trust

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

One might think that T-Mobile and Sprint NEED WiFi Calling.  Verizon has built out its network without the need of WiFi Calling to almost all areas of decently dense population.  Those in fringe areas or in environments like tall buildings and overly dense architecture and other obstructions might find little to no service in areas with any provider.  As it stands, perhaps it isn't in Verizon's best financial interests to develop or implement WiFi Calling and better appropriations of efforts and money are better served keeping the network upgraded and functioning.

0 Likes
strand
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the customers needs and best interests don't matter?

Sent from my iPhone

Duane

In God we trust

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

strand, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you. Which make/model phone do you have? Please provide more details regarding your connectivity problems so that we can further assist you.

Have you heard about our Advanced calling feature? Click the link below for more details:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/advanced-calling/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Notafanofverizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I  have tried numerous times to rectify the problem with no reception at my home. They have sent technicians out to check the towers. And their answer is there's no solution to my problem even though the tower is within 1 mile of my house and can be seen in the winter. Verizon has told me to change carriers that will rectify the problem. If they would introduce Wi-Fi calling that would rectify the problem. T-Mobile and Sprint both offer Wi-Fi calling. I guess my solution is to go to either one of those carriers. My reluctance he is that I have two iPhones and three iPads all would need to be changed.

0 Likes
strand
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have iPhone 6 and have advanced calling

I need wifi calling

Sent from my iPhone

Duane Strandberg

In God we trust

0 Likes