Weak signal with iphone 6 at home?
erinm86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Weak signal at home with Iphone 6 never had this problem with 3 or 4 or any other phone I had through Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak signal with iphone 6 at home?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
erinm86,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your iPhone but we will work to get this resolved for you. Are you having problems with both calls and data? What is your zip code? Any other users in the area reporting having the same issue? Please share some additional details so that we can assist you further and get you to enjoying the iPhone 6.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Metal2012

My wife and son recently upgraded to iPhone 6.  Now they have almost no service for voice calls. My iPhone 5 works well with 3 bars most of the time.

Question 1- is does Verizon have somewhere on the website where I can request a signal check in our area.

Question 2 - is this a common problem with Verizon iPhone 6 users? Our neighbors on AT&T do not have this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having service in your area Metal2012. Does the iPhones 6 have any cases on them? Turn off your cell phone and remove the http://spr.ly/6589BD2Lh SIM card. How far do you have to go in order for it to work?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes