What is the best screen protector for 7 Plus?
nicshow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm reading there are problems with the available Zaggs so just wondering what other good options there are?

Nic

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is the best screen protector for 7 Plus?
Dixie963

There is only one screen protector I will use.  Its Armorsuit Military Shield.  It uses a wet application rather than a dry one that usually has bubbles and once down, you can't take it up and try again.  Using the wet application, bubbles are rare and if there is one it is easily removed.  Plus, if there is any problem, simply remove and apply again.  You can find them on Amazon for less than 10.00 and they have life time replacements. When I order them for new iphone 7 plus, they were not cut correctly.  I contacted their customer service and they were the best customer service I have ever talked to.  They quickly sent the correct ones at no cost.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Just about any tempered glass screen protector. Check the reviews before you purchase.

0 Likes
RONTAY38

Dont buy Zaggs!!! It's a scam and Verizon continues to sell them. We paid $40+ for a Zaggs screen protector at the local Verizion store For a brand new 6S. The guy at Verizion said as long as you register it online, they will replace the phone if the screen cracks or breaks. We did and two days later, the phone slipped off a coffe table and the screen cracked. We went back to Verizon and they turned us away saying they never said that. The scam is the advertisement lifetime gurantees  the "screen saver " itself, not the phone screen. So I spent over $40 and it didn't do its job. Total scam and Verizion lied to us!!!!

0 Likes