What is the most efficient way to get a correct answer about a promotion?
APPLEVALLEY99

I've read a lot of the BOGO iPhone 8 comments about the December 2017 deal and we are still working on solving the issue that we have. I get a different response each time I visit the store and call customer service.

I read the fine print on the advertised deal, and I asked the employee. He confirmed it was confusing, but I could BOGO even if I bought the 8 plus and more memory.

I did add a new line and I did switch to the go unlimited. I'm still paying for that phone and it's September.

Our billing does show an $8 credit and no one could explain that. Yesterday, an employee attempted to explain it saying that since we bought the apple watch at the same time that we were given a deal for the watch instead, which was $200. That wasn't an advertised deal... we had a $50 gift card and free 3 months of activation.

Employee said that there was a response to a notice another employee filed for us on July 28, but it seems to go back to this $200 watch deal that didn't appear to exist when we bought it. Thank you employee for not notifying us 3 days later when the response was sent.

Employee said that it's possible to get a different answer each time you speak with someone different. REALLY!?!?!?!?!?! There seems to be a larger problem if that's the case.

What's the most efficient way to resolve this issue? I simply want the deal that was presented to me in writing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is the most efficient way to get a correct answer about a promotion?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

APPLEVALLEY99, we understand your concern regarding the BOGO offer for the iPhone 8. This is a long time to be dealing with this. I am sorry to learn that the representative didn't reach back out to you with the resolution from the request that was filed for you. I can confirm we had a promotion for a limited time in December for a BOGO offer. You mentioned you added a line of service did you add a line for the Apple Watch or for the phone?

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
APPLEVALLEY99

We added a new line for the phone and for the watch.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

APPLEVALLEY99, I appreciate the clarification on the new iPhone and new Apple Watch. It's upsetting to hear this has been your experience with our past iPhone 8 BOGO offer. I want to help ensure you get the BOGO credit you qualified for. Based on the promotion, customers who purchase a new Apple iPhone 8 or 8+ can get a discount on a second phone from the same manufacturer of equal or lesser value. Both devices must be an iPhone in this case. In addition, we should always be as transparent as possible and you should be given the same answers. Different responses should never be the case if we're using the same available resources, regardless of support channel. 

I have sent you a Direct Message via this platform so that I may follow up with you directly. I would need to access your account so I can gather all the necessary facts. 

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes