When conferencing while on VoLTE, when call ends, phone app gets frozen until doing a hard reset or receiving another call.
rc1975

When ending a conference call on the phone itself, the phone app gets stuck at 'call ending' and will not close.  Need to hard reset the phone or have another call received before it will clear.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When conferencing while on VoLTE, when call ends, phone app gets frozen until doing a hard reset or receiving another call.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very stange, rc1975. You certainly shouldn't have to reset your phone after every conference call. Which iPhone do you have? When you reset the phone, are you holding down the power button or do you complete a hard reset through iTunes?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: When conferencing while on VoLTE, when call ends, phone app gets frozen until doing a hard reset or receiving another call.
rc1975

I do a hard

Sent from Outlook

0 Likes
rc1975

I do a hard reset by holding the power and home button down. Sometimes placing a new call will clear it. I have an iPhone 6.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate that information, rc1975. Is your phone on the latest iOS? Have you previously been able to end a conference call without the phone freezing?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rc1975

Yes on the latest OS and no, ever since turning on LTE for voice and data it has done this. I have turned it off and back in several times. 

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I just tested this on my 6 Plus, and this does not happen for me.

Since it is reproducible, if you have an Apple Store near you, get an appointment with the Genius Bar and show them. See if they have any ideas. Could it be an App you have interfering?

0 Likes
rc1975

I don't know if an app that would cause this, but it's possible. I will have to try Apple's Support.Thank you 

0 Likes