When in iMessage mode, my texts are lost when sent to another iPhone who does not have iMessage enabled. Is this normal?
MarshaB_3

When in iMessage mode, my texts are lost when sent to another iPhone who does not have iMessage enabled.  Is this normal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When in iMessage mode, my texts are lost when sent to another iPhone who does not have iMessage enabled. Is this normal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected is crucial and learning that there is an issue does bring us concern, MarshaB$3. Thanks for reaching out as we would like to learn more about the situation. Does this happen with all contacts with iPhones? Is your device having any issues with receiving iMessages? If you go to Settings, then Messages, is “Send as SMS” turned on? Looking forward to having this issue resolved as soon as possible and keeping you connected.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes