Where can I find NFL red zone?
mgeorgevich
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does Verizon say they offer NFL red zone for customers but where in the world do you find it to download?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL red zone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mgeorgevich - I've got the answers you need to get you into the game. NFL RedZone is available in the NFL Mobile application but only on Sunday's when it can be accessed for viewing. You can purchase it within the application between 1pm to 7pm EST when it's available for viewing. It can be found one of 3 ways:  via the More Tab, in the bottom right hand corner of the application as a standalone option titled RedZone or by selecting the 3 horizontal lines Icon for the dropdown menu and choosing RedZone.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The NFL Mobile App - Red Zone is part of that at an extra 1.99 a month.  The NFL Mobile and live games are included with a More Everything or the new Verizon "Plan" - Red Zone is extra.  See NFL Mobile App from Verizon

0 Likes
mgeorgevich
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Suzi and I guess there is confusion here. I downloaded the NFL Mobile app. And Red Zone is not on this app. Is there a separate app to download red zone because if I want it on my phone I have to have the app. Where do I download the app and how do I get billing changed to see the games?

Mark

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mgeorgevich - I've got the answers you need to get you into the game. NFL RedZone is available in the NFL Mobile application but only on Sunday's when it can be accessed for viewing. You can purchase it within the application between 1pm to 7pm EST when it's available for viewing. It can be found one of 3 ways:  via the More Tab, in the bottom right hand corner of the application as a standalone option titled RedZone or by selecting the 3 horizontal lines Icon for the dropdown menu and choosing RedZone.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!