Where did the money go?
BennyP1

I received a Verizon electronic gift card from the Verizon Device Recycling program in Dec 2014.  I used it towards my wireless bill and paid the remainder through my bank.  To my surprise, I receive a notice that my Verizon account is short in the amount of the gift card I used to pay the bill, and I had a penalty for late payment.  I go and check the balance on the card and it is ZERO.  Have been on the phone for more than 3 hours trying to get this problem resolved, been transferred to I can't remember how many departments and numbers, and guess what. NO RESOLUTION.  Don't even try calling 877 835-2024, as I have been trying for the last hour and it has been busy.  My problem was supposedly move up the foodchain for resolution, but guess what the phone number they gave me was the generic Customer Service number.  By the way, the lady on the line was very nice and was doing her best to get me to the right department.  When I thought of was at the right department, I was transferred to another department and there was so much static and distortion that I couldn't figure out what they wanted me to do.  Got disconnected after 45 mins on phone.  If this is the type of customer service I am going to get in the future, it might be well worth paying the penalty and moving on to another carrier that gives good customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where did the money go?
mama23dogs
Legend

I Sure hope they can track your payment with the gift card.

I hope this serves as a caution to others.  If you use a gift card, print the reciept of payment!