Why Are My iMessages Showing Up As Green Bubbles?
willis0531
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a friend who is also with iphone.  This morning my messages are showing text (green).  Had to call him to make sure he was ok because he did not receive any of these messages.  I just got a response from him (shows normal grey color).  I replied and it is again text (green).  What is going on?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Issues
willis0531
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding.  I found out that the "Cellular Data" button had slipped to "off".  This was causing the issue.  Thanks for your response.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

willis0531, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with iMessaging. I have an iPhone as well and frequently text other iPhone users. Do you only have this trouble with the one individual or others as well? Has anything recently changed on your phone?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
willis0531
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding.  I found out that the "Cellular Data" button had slipped to "off".  This was causing the issue.  Thanks for your response.

0 Likes