Why Is My Social Media Conntected To Another device?
aggiebrandon93
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have two phones.  One phone thinks it is the other person's on social media, but calls, texts, and emails are all correct.  Anyone else experienced that and got it fixed?  Apple people have not been able to isolate the issue.  We think something happened when we got the two phones, even going back in before we left for them to reset the one, but to no avail.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: One phone thinks it is the other person's on social media
aggiebrandon93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Her phone on our account page online had my name on it too.  I got that changed and she uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook and everything seems to be ok now.  Hopefully it will stay that way.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aggiebrandon93, I can understand how this situation can cause some confusion. I would certainly not want to have my sister's information coming to my phone from Social Media. When this occurs, it appears the same user id's have been registered in the two phones. In order to check and correct the matter, you can get other details by reviewing Apple'sFAQ page: http://spr.ly/65898rOh1 .

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Use different apple ID on each phone and set up family account. 

0 Likes
aggiebrandon93
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have separate Apple IDs with no connection to each others phone other than the plans.  She uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook, again, and it seems have worked.

0 Likes
aggiebrandon93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Her phone on our account page online had my name on it too.  I got that changed and she uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook and everything seems to be ok now.  Hopefully it will stay that way.

0 Likes