Why can't I hear my music?
Lampc52

Can someone explain why my music can barely be heard when I connect the earplugs that came with the phone but on someone else's the music can be heard loud and clear?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure nothing is preventing you from enjoying your music, Lampc52. I'm glad you were able to rule out your headphones being an issue with someone else's device. Has this always been your experience with your current device and headphones? Is your headset jack free of any debris?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lampc52

Thx for responding. I have not been able to listen to music with the earbuds since I had the phoneI don't think there's any debris in the port I have an outterbox on the phone to protect it. Please help!

0 Likes
Lampc52

Oh and another thing I just remembered, I can hear when someone calls me with the ear phones but not the music.

Thx

0 Likes
Lampc52

Oh and another thing I just remembered, I can hear when someone calls me with the ear phones but not the music.

Thx

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very helpful information, Lampc52. How strange for the headphones to work during calls, but not when listening to music. Is there any damage to your device? Have you worked with our tech support to review warranty options?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lampc52

No I have not. I guess I need to take it to a store to get help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lampc52,

We would love to save you trip to the store. Let's take a closer look at your iPhone.  Which iPhone model do you have?  Is the iOS up date?  

YareliM_VZW
VZWllow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Lampc52

I have the 5s and yes I've done the latest update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lampc52,

Thanks for providing that info. I know having the latest update is always good. Let's take a look. Have you tried any other type of headphones or devices plugged in to see if that changed the outcome with the device itself? Has the headphones ever been exposed to moisture of any kind?

ShirazP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes