Why can't I send or receive pictures over wi-fi?
Lmwh

Why can't I send or receive pictures over wifi on iPhone 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lmwh that is awesome to hear. This is as per system requirements to be able to send the picture messages. Glad to hear your picture messagess are working. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lmwh Let's open up that picture freeway! Are you able to send pictures when you are not on WiFi? Are you turnning  off your data when you are trying to send? Verizon Data does have to be enabled to be able to send picture messages.
JoelRRR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lmwh

Yes if Data is on I can send and receive

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lmwh that is awesome to hear. This is as per system requirements to be able to send the picture messages. Glad to hear your picture messagess are working. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
Lmwh

Can I send and receive pictures on wifi.i don't want to use my data

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lmwh,

Having the options you need are definitely important! There are many great ways to send pictures over wi-fi such as attaching them to an email or posting them on social networks and things of that nature. To send them as a picture message text though that does require a data network connection because tehy are processed over our network.

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes