Why can't I send pictures to a non iphone
wdarmer

I can send pics to some phones and not others.  Other Verizon users can send pics to my daughter but I can't.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I send pictures to a non iphone
daignact
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should be able to send photos to any mobile phone, provided that they are able to receive photos. Are you getting any type of error or alert saying the picture failed to send? You may want to backup and restore your phone as well and see if that fixes it.

0 Likes
wdarmer

I also could not send group messages.  I saw a note where someone turned off group messages and they could then send them.  I turned it off and now can send group messages and pictures to my daughter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your picture messaging up and running wdarmer. When did you start experiencing difficulties with sending picture messages? What make and model phone do you have? Are you getting a certain error message when you try sending a picture message to a non-iPhone?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes