Why can't I use Backup Assistant?
Supersarah
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I sync contacts the Backup Assistant cannot compete the transfer of contacts and provides error message:

"We're sorry your previous backup was interrupted"

I pay for this service I my Verizon bill and am wondering what the issue is.  I've never had problems before now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assistant can't complete backup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Supersarah, we certainly want you to be able to backup all your contacts with us to ensure they are saved. Our Backup Assistant app is not actually compatible with iPhones any longer. Please delete that app and download the Verizon Cloud app from the App Store on your phone. This new app will help backup all your contacts and/or photos too.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Supersarah
Enthusiast - Level 1

The server error number is (10:0600)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Supersarah, we certainly want you to be able to backup all your contacts with us to ensure they are saved. Our Backup Assistant app is not actually compatible with iPhones any longer. Please delete that app and download the Verizon Cloud app from the App Store on your phone. This new app will help backup all your contacts and/or photos too.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!