Re: Why can't i reactivate my iPhone 6 on my current plan?
volgirl4
Enthusiast - Level 2

well we live an hour and a half away and I work 2 jobs so it's not something I can just go and argue about.  I asked them to send me a free sim card and I also requested one online and was told we couldn't put the phone back onto his plan.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Unless the phone was never paid for or if the contract was terminated and no ETF was ever paid, I don't see why this would bae an issue, however, it has been 2 months, so it isn't that big of a priority apparently.  A SIM can be sent (make sure its the right size) in 10 business days via FedEx free.  Just have to tell them that it is for whatever other phone you have activated that has the same size SIM.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You can get a SIM card for a small fee anywhere that sells Verizon phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I acknowledge and appreciate the legwork you’ve put in thus far, and we are committed to helping you out, volgirl4. I have sent a Private Message to personally take care of this for you. Like many have said, and I agree. You should not have to change plans. So please reply to that message when possible.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes