Why can't you order or upgrade online currently?
titan75482
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying for over three weeks to upgrade a line and add two new ones and no one can seem to figure out how to help me. I was passed off to an I.T. person who said they were having issues with bugs but couldn't do anything but cancel the order for me. Every time I even hit the upgrade button it goes to an orange error cant process screen I have called and three times they processed the order on there side and when I got to the confirmation process email or text it sends me to this same orange error screen. I have had Verizon for years and like their service but it seems like i will have to go to another carrier to get new phones and service if they cant fix it. Is anyone else having this issue?

titan75482_0-1603951918949.png

Re: Why can't you order or upgrade online currently?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, titan75482. We would like to look into this for you. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
oooklaa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the exact same problem.  Same screen.  It's been like this for many MONTHS now.

oooklaa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the exact same problem and same orange error screen.  Super frustrating.  I've tried on multiple computers, different browsers (Google chrome & Microsoft edge).

I've even tried upgrading on my phone via the myverizon app.  Nothing works and this is terrible.

Were you ever able to get a resolution on this?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure all our customers are getting the support they need. Please, Private Message us anytime for a live agent to assist. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
oooklaa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've sent a PM.  Please advise.  Thanks.

TamanduaGirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never even got that far before encountering an error trying to order a new phone, so not exactly the same issue but still a broken website with ordering. I have a separate post up about it and was just pmed by support today. Hopefully it all gets sorted soon.

I've actually had issues trying to order in the past as well, but it was even earlier in the process so I just figured it wasn't the right time and gave up. But now I have birthday money to spend, so it would be nice to get a new phone.

oooklaa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks TamanduaGirl for your reply.  I've been trying to get support via PM as Verizon requested...but it's already been 4 PMs back and forth without a solution.

It's really unfortunate that the website is so poor.

I wish you a happy birthday and are able to use the money to upgrade to a new phone IF they ever fix our problems with the orange error screen.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oooklaa, we're happy to help. Was that sent on this platform? How may we assist? TerranceT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that this an issue for you. I would feel the same way if I were unable to process the upgrade on my end. I am sure that we can get this working for you. Have you tried clearing your browser history and cookies? 

0 Likes