Why did My iPhone 5C camera stop working?
Sean_Smiith

The camera on my iPhone 5C stopped working and so did the flash. I comtacted apple and they said it was a hardware problem and to contact my service provider for replacement or repairs. But I get major anxiety using the phone so I've been looking for the online chat thing Verizon used to have but can only find the automatic "ask" thing which doesn't help at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help!
jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Strange that Apple would say that, usually they assist to set up a Genius Bar appointment to come into your local Apple Store for hardware repairs on iPhones.

If still within 1 year of purchase, Apple will fix or replace the phone for free (assuming not damaged by you.)

Otherwise, they will charge a fee for repair or replacement.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have got your back with great support right here. I appreciate the steps you have taken to troubleshoot so far. Let's get your pictures snapping again. Is this only affecting the main camera or front facing as well? Does flash work while using Flashlight feature? Did Apple have you go as far as Restoring and setting the device up as a "new iPhone"

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Strange that Apple would say that, usually they assist to set up a Genius Bar appointment to come into your local Apple Store for hardware repairs on iPhones.

If still within 1 year of purchase, Apple will fix or replace the phone for free (assuming not damaged by you.)

Otherwise, they will charge a fee for repair or replacement.

0 Likes